Mutual & Captive Insurance
We are responsible for the investment of funds owned by members of the transport insurance, professional indemnity and captive insurance sectors.
The highly specialised world of mutual insurance business demands an investment management service that delivers maximum return on assets, including short-term cash, with minimum risk. The cornerstone of the successful management of these assets is the development of an investment policy that matches the needs of each individual company.
We provide tailored asset management to a range of Mutual Insurance clients, including:
- The UK P&I Club, one of the world’s largest Protection & Indemnity clubs, providing liability insurance for a significant share of the world’s ocean-going ships
- The Through Transport Club (TT), the transport and logistics industry's leading provider of insurance and related risk management services
- Bar Mutual Indemnity Fund, which provides professional negligence cover for barristers across England and Wales
- PAMIA, which provides professional indemnity cover for over 95% of UK patent and trademark agents
- The Housing Associations Mutual Insurance Association (HAMIA), which provides professional indemnity insurance for the in-house design and technical practices of housing associations
- The International Transport Intermediaries Club (ITIC), which is the leading professional indemnity insurer of companies providing services in the transport industry
- The UK Defence Club, the leading specialist legal costs insurer in the international maritime community
- The UK War Risks Club and the Hellenic War Risks Club, which provide international and Greek shipowners with insurance against war risks, including terrorism