Investment Management Process
Thomas Miller Investment brings its established investment process to the creation of all our client portfolios, ensuring that you enjoy professional investment management of the highest standard.
Our investment process
We use a blend of top down strategy and bottom up implementation. This allows us to look at the bigger picture to build our overall asset allocation strategy and then focus on the smaller detail to ensure we find great investment opportunities for our clients.
This investment process enables us to create tailored portfolios which help meet each client’s unique investment objectives.
- Proprietary economic research
- Leading indicators monitoring
- Sentiment and momentum data interpretation
Global Asset Allocation
- Review each asset class
- Review geographical regions
- Assess threats and opportunities
- Ongoing long-term strategic asset allocation reviews
Security Research and Selection
- Macro economic and corporate themes
- Quality of investment
- Access: active, passive, direct
- Risk and reward trade-off
- Understand each client's financial position and investment objectives
- Agree return requirements
- Identify attitude to risk
- Establish investment time horizon